Monday, July 7, 2014

7/7/14 Legacy Jund

This is the Legacy Jund deck I was trying to put together, based off Erik Smith's mtgsalvation posting.

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/legacy-type-1-5/established-legacy/aggro/179839-deck-jund?page=34

I believe he's moved onto Esper Deathblade now, though.

4 Deathrite Shaman
4 Dark Confidant
4 Tarmogoyf
3 Bloodbraid Elf

4 Liliana of the Veil

4 Abrupt Decay
4 Punishing Fire
2 Sylvan Library
1 Golgari Charm
3 Hymn to Tourach
3 Thoughtseize
1 Maelstrom Pulse

1 Forest
1 Swamp
2 Badlands
2 Bayou
4 Grove of the Burnwillows
4 Verdant Catacombs
3 Wooded Foothills
3 Bloodstained Mire
3 Wasteland

Sideboard
2 Engineered Plague
1 Pithing Needle
3 Pyroblast
2 Surgical Extraction
2 Duress
1 Thoughtseize
1 Grafdigger's Cage
2 Ancient Grudge
1 Umezawa's Jitte

I have basically everything except:

2 Wasteland
2 Wooded Foothill
2 Bayou

I am using the Tarmogoyfs in my RUG Twin deck, currently.   I am not going to spend 750 dollars to not have to swap cards from the decks.

No comments:

Post a Comment