Thursday, January 29, 2015

1/25/15 Don't eat the sausage biscuit (FRF-KTK-KTK draft 2-1)

P1P1:   Rare was Temporal Tresspass.  I took Scaleguard Elite (foil)

P2P1:    Rare was Jeering Instigator.  I took Mystic of the Hidden Way.

P3P1:    Rare was Abzan Ascendancy.   I took Alabaster Kirin.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/2015-01-25-jeskai-mediocres/

Match 1:   5 color (2-0)

This wasn't much of a match.  He played a super slow deck, and I had a bunch of flyers and tempo cards to punish him.

Match 2:  Abzan (0-2)

Lost a british GP grinder who was playing Gurmag Swiftwing and THREE Rite of the Serpent.  To be fair, I got mana screwed first game, and drew 14 of my 18 lands second game. 

Match 3:  Jeskai (2-1)

Game 1 was grindy, and he had Treasure Cruise to get card advantage.  We both got pretty low on life, but I managed to pull ahead thanks to tempo plays.

Game 2 I made a terrible block with Jeskai Windscout on Morph, Monastery flock on Leaping Master with Temur Runemark.  He had Efreet Weaponmaster to punish me. 

Game 3 I basically ran him over.

Got 2 packs for my trouble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment