Monday, April 20, 2015

4/20/15 Game Day history

Dragon's Maze:  Saturday:  Went 3-1 in Swiss, lost in Game 3 of the finals of the top 8 due to mistapping mana.  Arggg.
M14:   Saturday:  Only was a top 8, lost in semifinals.  Didn't know about stores doing Sunday Game Day at this point.
Theros:  Saturday 3-1 in Swiss, 1st place in top 4
BNG:  Saturday 4-0 in Swiss (got recorded as a 3-0-1 for some reason), 1st place in top 4
Journey:  Saturday 1-3, should have dropped at 1-2 TBH.  Was busy with work so I didn't play Sunday.
M15:  Saturday 0-2 drop, went to go eat food.  Was busy with work so I didn't play Sunday.
KTK:  Saturday 3-1 in Swiss, they only did 4 Swiss rounds, so that sucked.  I was not in the top 2 of the Swiss so I didn't get the playmat.  Was busy with work so I didn't play Sunday.
FRF:  Saturday 3-1 in Swiss, lost semifinals of the top 4 because I was super sick.    Was sick so I didn't play Sunday.
DTK:  Saturday 2-1 in the Swiss, but they did 3 Swiss rounds with 22 people, so I wasn't one of the people to advance to top 8.  Sunday, I went 5-0 in the Swiss.  Lost in semifinals of the top 8 due to tapping mana poorly in Game 3 of the semifinals (sadtrombone.com). 

No comments:

Post a Comment