Saturday, April 18, 2015

4/18/15 Catching up on the past

Been pretty busy since 3/28, but I haven't updated.

3/29/15 Versus Games Draft with salty people complaining about how poor I drafted.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/2015-03-29-the-hate-is-strong-dtkfrf-draft-1-2/

4/3/15 Heretic Games draft, 3-0
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/2015-04-03-rakdoss-return-3-0/

4/4/15 Versus Games sealed.  9th place, when payout was only to top 8
 http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/2015-04-04-close-only-counts-in-horseshoes-3-1/

4/13/15 Versus Games draft, went 2-1.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/2015-04-13-i-can-counter-on-you-dtk-draft-2-1/

4/17/15 Anime Imports standard went 0-3 with CVM GR Dragon. 

Lost first round to Dragon control.  Drew two creatures first game (one was in my opener).  Mulled to 4 second game.

Lost second round to mono-white heroic.  Mulled to 4 first game.   Second game I kept some hate, but ended up losing because he drew straight gas.

4//18/15.  Went to Heretic Games in San Bruno, hoping there wouldn't be many people playing there.   Of course, I ran into all the PTQ grinders from Anime Imports there.  Ugh.  I played BBD Abzan Aggro.

Lost first round to a drunk guy playing Temur midrange.  The first game was kinda close, but he topdecked a lot better.  The second game, I mulled to six, and kept 3 lands/Sorin/double Elspeth.  Ugh.  Of course, I got run over.

Got a second round bye.  Ate some fried rice.  Value.

Won third round vs. WB warriors.  First game was pretty close.  My opponent got me down to 1 life, but I stabilized, and swung back for lethal.  Second game, wasn't even close.  I kept an opener with 2 drown in sorrow, 2 hero's downfall.   My First Drown in Sorrow got 2 Battle Brawler.  Then he played Secure the Wastes for 4, and Chief of the Edge, and didn't swing.  I swung my Siege Rhino into his tokens, he blocked with 3 tokens, I Hero's Downfall'd the Chief, and ate his tokens.  Then I played a Fleecemane, and monstrous'ed it.  Next turn, I played a second Fleecemane Lion.  He was stuck in CHUMP mode.  



No comments:

Post a Comment